Saturday, May 5, 2018

Where’s that Rin?

He helped me feel confident, and fun. He helped me feel beautiful and talented. He helped my future feel brighter just because I knew I’d get to talk to him again.

He helped me feel better when I was sad or scared.

He helped me want to be better, while still being true to myself.

He helped me feel like I was good enough. 

He broke me, and I can’t bring myself to let anyone see the mess he left behind. I don’t want anyone to touch me, all the while I just need a hug.

I don’t want to try dating anymore. Married at first sight? Sure, why not? I don’t care anymore.

I miss his daughters. I miss his voice, and his eyes, and his scruff. I miss his stories. He still owes me one. He told me he’d tell it. ...then he disappeared.

...he did so much for me, but what did I ever do for him? Nothing. I did nothing except add to his plate. I’m so selfish.

...I wish I knew where the happy, fun-loving Rin went.

No comments:

Post a Comment