...well. I didn't find that relative's parents that I was looking for.
I did find some other people that I wasn't looking for though.
Y'see, I've never added anyone to my family tree before. I've done temple work for them, but I've never found them. :D
In the process, I discovered that someone working on the unattached branch had reserved the temple work for my great-aunt last October. ...Unfortunately, (fortunately? ..the work wasn't duplicated. *shrug*) I did it for her last November. Haha, oops.
With that success, I was ready to get on with my day, but before I put the book back, I decided to take pictures of the other little biographies of people that shared my grandma's maiden name. I wasn't familiar with them, but I figured it's a small town, they have the same last name, we're bound to be related.
Then I left.
I did manage to make it to the store, and did make stuffed peppers, but that's as far as my plans got before they getting derailed.
I ended up looking at the pictures of the pages...and meant to do a *quick* search to see how we're related. ...three hours later, I still haven't found a connection to my grandma, but I've found a distant connection to her husband, and to my paternal grandfather as well.
Oh, and I found lots of husbands, wives, parents, and children. ...I made a lot of green temples appear on family search. :D It has been a fun evening.
I'm super tired though, and still haven't made what I needed to. >.<
Some of them will just have to be sent late...much as I don't like that, but others I have to have ready. They're for the group I was in charge of for the temple dedication--which is this weekend!
On a side note: I'm pretty excited about that, too. Why? Because I will be INSIDE the temple for the dedication! :D Woohoo!
On a completely different note: I have been so lonely recently. Like, if it were possible, I'd want Adam to be someone else that would actually talk to me. Seriously, everything about Adam in someone else's body, and have that be someone who wants to talk to me. I miss him.
Crazy guy...he still wants to talk to me. I've been tempted to respond, but he doesn't understand that we would never work--and I've told him that enough times that he should get it. I just...I wish he were more like Adam. Then I probably wouldn't be as averse to his implying I will be his wife. But he's not like Adam. Not even close. ...and I'm left feeling lonely and missing Adam. And I can't even muster up enough ganas to try and find someone else. I'm done.
I just need to get over him. Maybe by doing my family history, the people I'm helping find their families can help me find mine! (a husband)
Who knows. But, if you haven't tried family history, you should. It's really fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment