It's no secret that I lack faith where I am concerned. That needs to change.
Today was another amazing day. I don't know how I've been so lucky. I really wish I had someone I could talk to about it. I almost messaged Adam, because this is something I would have excitedly told him about, but then I caught myself.
This isn't stuff to just tell anyone. I'm sure as heck not going to trust it to the inbox of someone who stopped talking to me a year ago. ...but I wanted to.
I want to share it with someone.
Where is my "someone"?
Well, I will say that as I sat in the temple waiting for the dedication to start, I had plenty of time to ponder.
I have faith that God can work miracles.
I have faith that He can make people's dreams come true.
...so why do I think that He can't do the same for me?
I just need to trust in the Lord's timing.
The cover of my notebook says, "Everything you are learning now is preparing you for something else."
I can learn, and I can wait my turn. Meanwhile, I can keep going in the direction I'm heading. I can see what awaits me in Boise.
I will trust in the promises I've been given. I don't know when they will be fulfilled, but they will be. ...eventually. There is no reason why they wouldn't be.
The miracle that I'm hoping for: that I will be capable of loving someone. Also, that I can trust that someone enough to share my amazing days and my awful days.
———
I really wish I could tell Adam.
(4:40 am) he’s still the first one I want to wish a good morning every time I wake up. ❤️
(11 am) Memories strike at the oddest times. It’s then that it hurts a lot that he’s not here. I really miss him 😢
No comments:
Post a Comment