Monday, June 4, 2018

Bof

This is one of those days/weeks/months/years where I feel like a complete failure.

I can’t seem to do anything right, yet wonder why my life is going no where. 

I accepted the bank job. 😞 It’s not what I want, but what choice do I have? No one else wants me. ...story of my life.

The future is as bright as your faith? ...well...it’s going to be nighttime for awhile for me. I don’t have hope for my future.

----
At FHE, one of my friends was talking about her upcoming wedding, and someone asked her how she met her fiance. She then asked us if we were dating anyone, when all answers came back negatives, she replied, "Well, dating never seems to quite work out until it does. And when it does, you know, and they're the one you marry. At least in my experience."

...yeah. ...or it does, and you know, and he knows... and then he ghosts you. Then you question everything you thought you knew. ...yeah.

Today has been a crappy day. A lot of unfortunate adventures. I will say, however, at least the nice pink stripe I have down my leg is pink instead of red/rusty colored. (I slipped on the cement steps. Bruised my thigh, and have an inch-wide pink racing scrape now! hooray! It could have been worse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment