Utah
Pros:
- I have so many hikes I still want to go on--they're beautiful
- A lot of temples close by
- I have a (temp) job that doesn't require any thought before/after work hours
- I know a few people
- No one to go on said hikes
- My favorite temple is still 5 hours away
- My roommate has found someone to take my room
- My job doesn't leave me feeling like I've accomplished anything
- Can't find a job that makes me excited to go to work
- No good dancing
- Not interested in any of the guys
Pros:
- Favorite temple
- I'd say it feels like home...but I'm not sure anymore.*
- Ballroom dance that is actually ballroom.
- Cheaper rent
- Part time job available teaching ballroom
- I don't know if there are beautiful hikes like there are here
- I don't really know anyone
- I don't know the dating scene for someone my age..which would be a moot point if Adam came back.
*When I think of home, it's still more Adam than anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment