It is really stressful living with someone who is not your friend, who only wants to take advantage of you, and who you can’t trust.
I’ve tried to include her. I’ve tried to help her. I’m done trying.
Don’t live with friends. It kills friendships. Better to live with strangers and figure out your friendship from there than to be friends and then try to live together.
The mission was a long time ago. We’re different people.
Haha, do you know what Courtney told me? Her new roommate has a new job and makes a lot of money, so that’ll be good. ...it’s not like I’ve ever missed a bill unlike someone I live with. 😒
—
I don’t know. It’s really hard. I wonder if there’ll ever be someone who will sit down and talk with me before making unilateral decisions that so wholly affect my life. I’m not unreasonable. I’ve been told many times that I’m approachable. So why do they make the decision to just stop talking? What is wrong with me?
——-
11:45pm:
A friend invited me to lunch and see newsies with her and her family. It was a much needed break from the loneliness of my life, and I don’t think she realizes what a blessing today has been for me. We also ended up going to a mid-single’s dance. It was the first time in ages I’ve had someone go with me to a dance. I forgot how fun it is with friends.
I was thinking about Adam, and I wonder how he’s doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment