Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Goals in Few Words

I wrote these words in a fun way to remind me of who I was, who I am, and who I want to be:


I should’ve added aunt. I’m an awesome aunt. My 11-month-old nephew gets really excited when he sees my picture or hears my voice. 😊 It makes me smile—I’ve only seen him briefly once in person in the past 6 months.

Man, I miss my nieces and nephews. I miss my family, but I’m not supposed to be on the east coast right now, and I know it. I just miss the big bear hugs I would get from the kids.

I’m trying to move on with my life, and it feels like I’m in the midst of a steep climb that makes me feel like I’m not getting anywhere. I will find myself on top eventually, though. I know it.

In the meantime, I really like making food for people. I made some things for the Fourth of July, and I felt like I was back in my grandma’s kitchen. If only that were possible. She was fun to cook for because if she wasn’t helping, she still sat with me and chatted with me. Food brings people together...I just wish I had people to cook for.

One day. Un día tendré alguien. Hasta entonces, haré mi mejor para apoyar a los en mis alrededores. Buscaré oportunidades de servir y disfrutar la jornada. ¿Sí? Sí.

O! Y compré mis boletos para ir a la boda de mi amiga en Illinois. Woohoo! Ella es la quien mi hermana y yo visitamos en nuestra viaje a Utah. Ella explicó una relación con su novio similar a la relación que yo tenía con Adán, sino la suya salió exitosa...la mía? No tanta...

This is who I'm looking for, if you find him, let him know where I am, k? 

No comments:

Post a Comment