I have been so frustrated, and shutting down instead of being productive. I'm overwhelmed with how nothing seems to be going right. I want to find a stupid job soon so I can get out of here.
My roommate is all but kicking me out. Quite frankly, I'd be so happy to up and leave her without a moment's notice. She still hasn't paid her half of the bills--don't worry, she's going to pay any late fees, I've already paid my half--and has been hiding in her room instead of coming out here and talking to me about it.
It also doesn't help that she thinks she can text me at the end of the work day and say that her new roommate is going to come tour the apartment after work without letting me know. I pointed out that they are not welcome to tour my room. It's still my room.
Seriously. I'm about at my boiling point, and you do not want to see me erupt.
I should be the bigger person and go knock on her door. But I'm still simmering.
I just need to get it over with.
...this is why I'm still single. I don't know how to handle people when I get mad.
I don't know how to stick around when I'm not wanted. Granted...I don't want to be here either, so there's that. At least up until a couple of days ago, I was still trying to include her in social things, and get her out and about. Trying to be nice.
Moral of the story: Don't room with friends. Actually, don't have roommates period.
...in all honesty, though. I really don't think I'd do well in a relationship. I'm incapable of the hard stuff, and who wants to even try with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment