Something I should have learned last year (maybe two years ago):
Gatorade should be done in moderation, and ONLY after a lot of dancing. (Otherwise it does something to my kidney area, and makes me think I have appendicitis.)
I spent yesterday in a little pain, and today in a little more pain that made me wonder if there was something wrong with my appendix. So I ask my sister...and my sister blabs, and before I know it my mom is calling and telling me to go to the hospital. 😄
...I didn't go to the hospital. Dr. Google said that I was ok...I just have abdominal pain in a worrisome place.
So I was walking through the events of the last couple days. I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary... UNTIL! I took a sip of water from the Gatorade bottle I bought on Saturday.
...I had Gatorade. Not one, but two Gatorades over the weekend.
ruh-roh.
I went to the doctor a year or so ago for abdominal pain, and they said that there is something in sports drinks that if you drink too much without the adequate exercise, it can cause a buildup of _____(something) and...cause kidney stones?
aha.
great.
I was definitely sitting most of Saturday and Sunday. In the car, in church, at Temple Square, wherever. Not a lot of exercise happening.
So I went to the gym. And now the pain in my side has actually lessened! HOORAY!...the ache I will have in my legs will make for a fun couple of days. ;)
Adventures, right?
AND I just found out one of my friends from my old dance studio will be in town this weekend! We might go to the Jordan River Temple open house! Woohoo! Go missionary work! :D
...and I have an interview tomorrow. I'm not excited for the position. ...Know anyone hiring in Boise? ;) I want to go back to that temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment