Friday, March 2, 2018

Despondency

Y'know those times you can't be motivated to do anything? To even care?

I really wonder at the wisdom of my moving to Utah. For whatever reason, I knew I should have gone to Boise, but I...didn't. I chickened out. Lacked faith.

However, the choice was mine. I have to live with it. I have to make the best of the consequences. It's turning out to be very difficult.

Everyone is telling me, "Utah is very good for you! Look how many dates you've been on already!" ...and I think, "I'm not interested in any of them, but I'm giving them a shot." One guy told me this morning that he likes me, and I... have not responded. I don't want to encourage that sort of thinking.

So here I sit. Despondent. To work. To meeting new people. To dance.

But at least my bills are paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment