Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Road Trip and Old Discoveries

My brother is visiting my sister and her family in LA this week.

...I was toying with the idea of going up to Boise soon, but maybe I'll go to LA instead? It's only 10 hours to drive there, roughly. That's not that far...If I leave tomorrow, I can be back Friday evening. I've got nothing going on here.

OH! and I think I found a picture of the crazy guy! He popped up on Mutual again, and he looks like he would sound the way the crazy guy talked--arrogant. I almost sent him a text of the picture to ask if it was him...but I don't want to open that line of communication again.

...the kind of sad thing, and it is only a little disheartening, he will probably end up with someone before I do. He's crazy, and he'll still get someone. Haha, it's just speculation, but it's based off of my luck...or lack thereof. haha.

Haha, I just had this crazy thought. It's from a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movie, but hypnosis! Maybe I could hypnotize my heart into liking someone! Haha...I'm kidding. If I were that desperate I'd marry the crazy guy. hahahaha.

That's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment