There is something to be said for helping others. It’s so gratifying.
I also realize I have higher expectations than reality calls for, so I feel like a failure often. BUT. I also at times remember how capable I am.
Ok. I may not be the cutest. Or any other superlative, but I’m still great! Pep talk over. 😄 I am glad I have the opportunity to work in a school environment and see smiling people everyday. I like being able to cheer up sad kids, and help solve problems for adults, and create.
When I don’t get stuck inside my head, I remember I would make a great wife and mom. That IS a dream of mine, so even if it’s hard, I shouldn’t give up. I should just work on being places where I can meet someone organically. I’m old school, and I’ll never feel good enough if I’m looking online. I’ve learned that lesson.
We’ll find each other. I’m praying for him to find me. 🙏🏼
No comments:
Post a Comment