Thursday, February 11, 2021

 My daddy opened his eyes today. He also smiled (eyes closed) while on a video call with two of my sisters.

It’s been a silver-lining kind of day—the overall news is still not great. I have great friends all over that are silently supporting me. I appreciate it so much. I long for home though. I’m not going to message Adam, because he’s in the past. I just really wish I had a comparable relationship where I felt...home.

I just want to go home. I’ve been wandering so long. Do I find someone who will settle? It won’t do much good in this particularly trying time, but who knows what the future will bring. God knows the righteous desires of my heart, my goals for progression. I will try my best to learn and do what He would have me do in the meantime. He truly does bless me in many other ways, for which I am grateful. I know He loves me. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment