Saturday, March 13, 2021

 I’m packing. It’s hard. We’re burying my dad on Wednesday, and then my family—who has helped me keep everything at bay—will be going their separate ways. I’m going to have a lot of loneliness, and sadness to cope with. Amid all of that, I need to find a job. 

I don’t know why I’m going back to idaho. I do know that hard times refine us. I have felt that these last few months. I have hope for the future, and I’m trying to not let fear and doubt get to me. I really just need a hug.

I still really want to talk with Adam. It’s so weird.

Update: I went dancing this afternoon. I REALLY miss it. I want to get better, and I want to continue dancing. I don’t know how to make it happen in idaho, so. We’ll see if I DO stay in Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment