The trip has been an adventure so far that I am grateful for. There have been a fair share of good and bad things to happen. Some of my favorite parts have been connecting with relatives we’ve never met before, and getting new leads on more relatives. Thursday is going to hit hard: my mom and brother leave.
I still love the Utah mountains. Bountiful is still one of my favorite temples. Those things combined with the people —friends and now family—I know there...it makes it hard to stay in idaho. I’ve been in idaho far longer, but I don’t have the network. I still feel alone with uneven relationships. My sister thinks that with this chapter of my dad closed, things will change for me. My life will move forward. I can only hope to find opportunities that will do so. I want stability, be it a family or a career.
No comments:
Post a Comment