We had a great presidency meeting where we trained a ward presidency on ministering interviews.
The most exciting part for me was how much I felt the Spirit! ❤️ Sometimes I worry I’m not good enough, but the reality is that I need to just do my best and not worry about my shortcomings. God will help make up the difference.
I love sharing the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I love helping others learn how to help others. It is the most rewarding.
I still long for a family, but I am keeping busy helping my parents right now. Who knows, maybe I can help others with end of life planning after all is said and done here. Learning experiences are never wasted.
Capitán, te extraño. Contigo quiero compartir mis experiencias. Bof. Busco alguien que honre el sacerdocio y los convenios del templo. Quiero Vivir. Llorar. Reírme. Bailar. Estudiar. Criar una familia única con el. Tengo sueño.
No comments:
Post a Comment