Patience is a virtue I need to dedicate more time developing. It’s really never been my strong suit, but I get frustrated so easily these days. I feel like I’m beating my head against a wall trying to get some family members to do anything. One in particular doesn’t even seem like she’s trying. It makes me want to put the same amount of effort into this mess which would really just equate to me going home.
We don’t really get updated on how my dad is, and my mom has not been able to talk to him nor see him in 12 days. I can only imagine how depressed and lonely he’d be. No wonder he doesn’t want to eat or take his medicine. It breaks my heart.
I don’t know how to help. I push, and I push, and I push so much already. I’m worried I might miss when the pushing is too much.
Bright side of today: it snowed! 🥰 I love being outside in the snow.
Also, yesterday I found a lot of peace and hope in the temple initiatory. Today, I struggle to maintain that hope. I feel like I am not the sort of person anyone would want to be around. I’m just waiting for someone to prove me wrong. I try to be worthwhile, but I don’t think it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment