Monday, June 17, 2019

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

At the end of the day, I’m so grateful for my knowledge and testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The perspective it gives helps me take everything else in stride. Mostly. Haha. I still have my struggles, but I know I will get through them. I know Heavenly Father loves me, and I love him. (Heavenly Mother, too!) I was reading tonight from Neal A Maxwell’s book about different aspects of the gospel, and I felt like I was home. Outside of time, and home.

I want to be like my Heavenly Parents. I want to find a love and partnership like that. Haha, I laugh because my initial instinct was to grab my phone to tell Adam, as though he were still here. Oh, well.

I truly love the Gospel, and I’m excited to go to the temple with my niece tomorrow to do baptisms. Woohoo!! We’re going to the temple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment