Wednesday, June 19, 2019

On the drive home, I seriously contemplated sending Adam a message.

It’s been over two years, and try (or not) as I may, I don’t think a day has gone by where I haven’t thought of him. The nature of the thoughts have not always been the same, but he is ever present in my thoughts nonetheless. Usually whatever sentiment can be traced back to the fact that I miss him still.

I contemplated writing him to ask if we could meet up briefly just so I can get the thought of him out of my head.

Upon further thought, I didn’t think it would help me. (Plus, the likelihood of him agreeing is small.) I’d just be more hurt because I’d probably still like him, and instead of getting over him, I’d probably only WANT to see him again.

I miss him. Bof.

No comments:

Post a Comment