Sunday, September 16, 2018

Holiday Planning

I got my plane tickets for winter break. Interestingly enough, it feels odd to say I'm going to Virginia for Christmas. As in, it doesn't feel right.

I miss Adam. That's unrelated, but whatevs. It's true. I just want to give him a hug. He still has my heart.

That leads me to my next problem. This other guy from my old neighborhood in Utah, who knows I'm only interested in being his friend, is changing the things he's saying, and I'm worried he's getting attached.

I'm willing to give someone else a chance, but even with that in mind, I'm not interested in him that way.

Then in other unrelated news, but somewhat related  to the beginning... I went to the temple today. I feel perfectly content with where I am. I don't like my job, and my job doesn't like me, but I still feel peace with being in Boise. I definitely never felt this peace in Utah, and not really in Virginia, either. There has always been a feeling of inquietud. pero ya no.

That's the silver lining to this week. ...Weekend. ...Month. Year?

I still just want to give Adam a hug, how weird is that? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment