Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More Trials

This has been a ridiculously stressful couple of days. The importance of good communication has been reinforced in my mind as I deal with the results of poor communication. There was a question of whether or not I’d actually get the job I was hired for, because I didn’t have the necessary documented qualifications.

Luckily, I have an awesome experience background that qualifies me for the job, and so now I am teaching high school Spanish to 190+ students, and those in my level 3 class can earn college credits.

*phew* I’m not too excited about teaching, but I like to know I have a job so I can get my apartment.

I do also understand how blessed I have been. I knew this whole thing would not be easy, but I didn’t imagine how tough it would be. There are good angels around helping me along my way. I am so grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment