Saturday, August 25, 2018

Looking Up

Things are looking pretty good. I even went dancing last night--and I didn't completely forget how to dance! ;)

...and then afterwards, out of left-field, I had this strong sense of missing Adam. Sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks, and I don't know what to do.

It still hurts, a lot.

---
Update: I have an apartment, and will be moving in next Saturday! It even has a little guest room. ...for you know...all of the people who would visit me in Idaho? haha

My best friend says I seem a lot happier now, and I s'pose I am. There's a lot of stress off my shoulders--now only to handle teaching stress--and I feel like I'm in the right area.

Speaking of a lightened load, I also got a haircut! The girl who did it lives about an hour south, but drives here because the only place in her town to do haircuts is at the Walmart, but no one is ever there. (I don't know if she meant customers, or salon-people.) :) I think it'd be fun to live in a small town like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment