I can’t guess at somebody’s thoughts. I felt the need to delete our message, so I did. I had found myself checking to see if he had just read it, and maybe that’s why I needed to delete it.
I still find myself wanting to talk to him. I feel like our story isn’t done yet. I wish he would check my messages, and ideally not think me crazy. When I think on the details, had I not lived them, I would think it really creepy. Because the reality is that we talked for a week. It has been 2 1/2 years since then, and he’s still The person that I want to talk to most. And I don’t know how to explain it other then I feel like our story is not done. I just wish he would get the memo. Haha 😆
I will wait, because that’s what I seem to do best. It’s just frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment