Ok, folks. Here it is. I'm leaving town in a few days, and I have done almost nothing in the way of preparing for it. Yikes! Instead, I've been swamped with homework and work. Luckily, being so busy has left me little time to freak out over what I will do once I get where I'm going. My family is staying behind, and I don't do so well being off on my own if you recall. I will be staying with some people my mom knows, but I'm worried I'll be in the way of their holiday preparations. OH MY GOSH! I need to take them a gift for letting me stay with them! Where are my manners?! What do you give virtual strangers as a thank you gift? :/
Ok. That will be on the back burner for right now. Lots of things to think about. A "To Do" list about a mile long (all before Saturday morning), I really just needed a break from my homework. Maybe I'll go dance. That's good, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment