Friday, November 2, 2012

I Need to Dance like a Zombie Needs Brains

It's TRUE! I'm so antsy. I can't focus. Ok, add to the fact I have no desire to focus, but still. Today is just one of those days that I absolutely need to get out and dance. Unfortunately, it's not possible. If I were in Rexburg, you can be sure that's what I would be doing. I would just grab whomever and dance. Heck, Ellie and I would waltz our way across campus. I miss that place. I can't believe next year is my last. craziness I tell you. I've been thinking recently about what I'm going to do once I'm done, and it's kind of scary. I'll officially have no excuse not to go into the real world. That is, unless I go to grad school, not that I have the funds for that, but still.

Oh well, I'd rather be dancing. That was the point of this right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment