Monday, November 5, 2012

Erm...


Remember that time when I couldn't remember the password to my AIM account. Y'know, when I went to the "forgot password" link, and the only way they would inform me of my password was from an ancient email account that I didn't remember the password to either? I know, I know, that was AGES ago. Ok, not even a year ago. So, my solution: new screen name. Ouch, except...I don't recall what that new screen name was exactly, much less the password. Trying to save myself too much trouble, I racked my brain for my 10 year old AIM password (I really was fond of that screen name), and I even went back in search of my old email address, only to not have access at all.


....EPIC NEWS! I JUST DID IT!! I got my name and buddy list back. que bendicion! :D don't ask me what changed, but it looks like something that Microsoft did. HOORAY! I'm really excited, and now I really need to go to bed because I'm voting at the butt-crack of dawn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment