I have been learning a lot recently, and trying to get it recorded while juggling a lot of other things. My sister says I’m a rock(star) with my priorities straight, and I just wish I could feel like I was actually being helpful to people.
I feel so many different things. Excited, amazed, wanting-to-do-more, and overwhelmed—a little.
Where to begin? A lot of this stuff makes me want to get to work and makes these changes in my family. And then I remember I’m a family of 1. Me. And I already do these things inasmuch as they can be done for me. It’s more in the parents’ interactions with the child that these ideas would be implemented. So I take note for the future.
I feel on the cusp of something. I also feel overdue for something—namely my family. I hope for a sooner “one day” than a later. I continue to pray that I may find someone who I can love and who can love me back. Platonic friendship won’t do for a marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment