I wish I had someone to miss. Someone to love. I wish I had someone special who loved me, too.
My sister told me I have it easy because I’m still single. She said a lot of other things that just hurt because she has no idea what my life is like, or how hard I struggle. She has no idea what it’s like to have to realize that you will never have someone to talk about the everything’s of life with. To realize you’re nobody’s priority. She once told me how hard it is to realize she had her last baby. Can she imagine how hard it is to realize you’ll never have any? You do all of the “right things” and you’re still not good enough for someone to love. I’ll never be pretty enough.
I try and I keep failing. How is it easy?
No comments:
Post a Comment