I wish there were someone I could talk to that could definitively tell me if I'm understanding something correctly or not.
The thing about revelation...well, in this case anyways, no one else would understand. It's personal to me. I prayed, asked a question based on my situation/circumstances. The answer is mine, and mine alone. I can't check to see if others have the same conclusion.
Revelation requires faith to follow through. It won't necessarily happen right away, but faith is hope for things which are not seen, which are true.
Do I have faith in the answer I got? If I do, what am I supposed to do while I wait? Sit around twiddling my thumbs does not seem the logical choice.
I hope I have the faith. It's not going to be an easy road.
I can't say I'm a fan of this particular stretch of the adventure, but I hope that it will get better.
I'm so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment