I had a couple of parents tell me that their kids love my class. I’m wondering, how the HECK is that possible?! My class is a disaster. I’m not even sure the kids are learning! 😓
I don’t have all of my grades in, I don’t have any clear idea of the kids’ actual ability. I’m so. Unorganized. It’s driving me nuts, and it’s why I’m stressing these conferences. I hope I can get a better idea tomorrow morning. Hopefully i can get more grades in. 😣
In the meantime I spoke with someone today about getting a job at a dance studio. He sounds really interested.
And. I’m still missing Adam. A part of me still hopes he’ll come back.
Meanwhile, a guy that I haven’t even talked to in YEARS messaged me yesterday. He’s surprised I’m not married yet. He said I’m incredibly attractive and talented, so how have I managed to stay single?
Because no one else is Adam. That’s how. 😪
No comments:
Post a Comment