Monday, January 29, 2018

Adventure

It only took...

Three days,
two hotels,
Eleven states,
20 stretch-breaks,
Eight gas stations,
Four LDS temples,
Hours of car karaoke
and three meals with me dancing next to the booth--yeah, I got lots of stares, but my muscles needed to move--

to get to my new apartment...where the toilets were not hooked up to water. So...we stayed at another hotel.

Haha, it was a fun adventure. My sister discovered the allure of brown highway signs. As a result of following one of them, we ended up going down a bumpy, dirt road, in the open range of Wyoming, for about 10 miles. Haha

My family kept asking what was taking us so long to get to Utah. Heh. My response? I like to explore! :D Plus, it's more fun to explore when there is someone to explore with.

(I'm taking a lunch break from job-hunting. It looks like I may get another job working with healthcare professionals. Luckily, it is completely online, so I can do it anywhere. If I want to roadtrip up to Idaho...which I might do this week...it would be ok. Y'see, there has been a stronger, constant nagging inside of me to go up there since Wyoming? Nebraska?)

No comments:

Post a Comment