Saturday, November 25, 2017

Fini.

Words are inadequate.

I say too much trying to express what I feel, and it backfires on me.

I’m done trying.

My intentions are good, my heart is still broken, but I’m done beating my heart against a brick wall. I’m done trying.

I wish I could be done wondering why I’m not good enough, and where I went wrong in life.
But I’m done trying to find someone.

Should someone come along...well, good luck to them. It won’t be easy with me.

I’ve had a taste of true happiness and love, and nothing else will do.

I really just want Adam. 💔

——

I’m cute, I’m fun, and have a diversity of talents.

I could be a good match for someone. If only I could be less picky. I didn’t think I was...but I’ve only ever wanted one man with everything that I am. How do you get passed that?

This has been a really rough weekend, but there have been many sweet moments. Seeing the joy on my nephew’s face as he was baptized; seeing the excitement and pride as I taught another one how to tie his shoes; and cuddling with this cute little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment