Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Love is...

This is what I understand about love:

Love is patient.
Love is kind.

Love is blind.

Love is thinking of them as your last thought before you Fall asleep, and your first thought waking in the morning.
Love is being excited at simply being able to say hi to them.

Love is caring about someone else's well-being.

Love is wanting to know what is going on in their life, and share what's going on in yours.
Love is sharing life's adventures together and make memories to last a lifetime.

Love is wanting to hold on tight, and never let them go.

Love is forgiving.
Love is long-suffering

Love is a lot of stuff I still need to learn.

They say love is a choice.
I don't know how to unchoose you.

Because love is not what you are doing to me.

Buena suerte.

No comments:

Post a Comment