Friday, August 28, 2020

House hunting

 It’s tough to look for houses. It’s exhausting. 

My realtor sent me THE CUTEST little house, and since my realtor is out of town right now, the seller’s realtor showed it today. That realtor also happens to live in the neighborhood. She gave me so much useful information, and she was so nice. I met a couple of other neighbors, too. Great, friendly people.

I wish I could buy it. 

I had an offer on another house not too long ago. It was a blessing I could get out of that contract without losing my money. I just didn’t feel right about it. It didn’t feel right to  leave my current ward/stake. It still doesn’t. This area I’m in, since the very beginning, has felt right. But houses here are too expensive, and I want a house. I want to be able to personalize it, and teach dance. I want to know I can put down roots. Instead, I’ve found a different apartment on the same street as my current one. It’ll do for now I suppose.

I just really want to be home, even if there’s no husband or children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment