The worst part of hanging out with little kids--loose teeth.
They're so excited about them, and about the tooth fairy coming to visit, meanwhile, I'm sitting back trying not to gag as they share their stories and show how wiggly their tooth is. *shudder* Of course, they find my reaction funny and encouraging, so it encourages them to share more. Thanks, no thanks.
Wiggly teeth for me is like dragging nails down a chalkboard. I hated them when I had them, and I still hate them now. blech. Actually, my intense dislike of loose teeth is why my teeth are crooked...I hated pulling them when they were wiggly, so in one instance, my adult tooth grew in behind my baby tooth. Haha 😅
And really, the tooth fairy gives out $5?! Holy moly! Granted, you can no longer buy a little candy from 7-11 for 10 or 25 cents anymore, so I guess it's fair that the tooth fairy pays for inflation, too. But $5 for a baby tooth is a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment