Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dairy Queen

Ok, I'm really going to go work on my lesson for tomorrow...but first! I hate when you have to read a book that makes you want to read its sequel, only to realize that you won't be able to read it for some months yet. Such is the case with a few books this semester. Alanna by Tamora Pierce, and more recently [ok, not 20 mins have passed since I finished it] Dairy Queen by Murdock. IT'S SO GOOD! Caps make me feel like a teenager, but hey, that's what I'm reading. I mean, where else would you read the word "annoyinger" if not from a teen protagonist. It's such a good book. Go read it [but be prepared to read the subsequent books as well].

Then I was reflecting on the awesomeness [yes. I did.] of today. Went to a friend's wedding reception, and one of my roommates who is adamant against dancing actually danced! With a smile on her face no less! This has been such a good weekend, granted, I've spent a majority of it reading...but I am just so happy. I feel in control-ish, insomuch that I have things under control. maybe. Well, I'm not writing papers, how about we leave it at that :D

Now, quest for a friend is being put on hold by quest for a date. I want to go to a dress-up dance next week...but that would require a date....que hare? no se.

just remember: "When you don't talk, there's a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said." -Dairy Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment