Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Half- Way

Crazy. First semester back at school, and already half-way through. I can't believe it.

Wonderful things about being back at school:
[I'm trying to stay positive :) ]
Learning [...that I can still get A's while procrastinating ;)]
mission friends
temple is in walking distance...
heck, everything is in walking distance! :D
snow!! [so long since I've seen it, and I've forgotten how cold it is!]
stadium singing
meeting new people [I'm trying. mediocre success. I have a bad tendency to 1. be uber awkward, or 2. flee before talking]
ROOMMATES! [one of them decided this semester she'd learn to dance...and I get to teach her! AND they don't mind when i randomly start talking in spanish! :)]
dancing for $1! [I have danced a few really fun dances...if only people would come dancing more often :) ]
playing volleyball [ok. only played once since being back. but, we'll get that changed. it's my opportunity to make friends... :D]
Dollar theater! [if you haven't seen Sherlock Holmes, you need to rectify that]
being able to support myself financially.
being forced to fix my computer on my own..ok. so i do consult my professional family, but most recently I fixed it all on my own! HOORAY!

What I'm trying to change:
shyness/ reserve... I need to be myself without being uber weird/quiet... just making friends and getting out more. It's kinda funny, when you put music on I become a different person. Tonight was super weird/funny. couldn't control the giggles.

OH! funny story. How many phone calls does it take to find someone to give you a blessing? 8. you'd think it'd be easier being around so many priesthood holders... :P

Well, I should get back to homework. Tonight, I'm just a bit..blah. It's probably just because I'm tired from withstanding all the wind/snow. It finally feels like winter in Rexburg! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment