Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Impressions

You don't know me,
but I know you.
Whenever you're near,
I wish you could hear
the things that I would say.
Words get trapped,
-embarrassed-
you turn and walk away.

It seems I have done it again. Such potential, blown by timidity. I don't know how to act around them. It'll be something amazing when a guy comes back after my being awkward, quiet, and to unobservant appearances- indifferent. When my initial reactions don't deter him, it will be proof that he's more interested in finding out who I am.

Aside from ruining my chances, the dance was fun. A lot of old friends came back to town, new faces. It was fun. I tested out of 3 spanish courses, I'll have to wait until monday to find out how i did, though. Tomorrow I go to the temple. It will be a welcome blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment