I've been thinking about writing here for a while. Today is my 10th day of quarantine. In the last few days, there have been a lot of thoughts about life and death. I'm not going to lie--I've been scared because I'm not sure what's happening inside my body.
As I've thought about my life, I've not really done much. I must have a greater purpose--I don't know what it is, but I've got to have one--I feel like I haven't done what I've come here to do. That is one thing that has crossed my mind, and has helped me to rationalize that I would not die yet. I only hope that some of those things are that I will be able to marry and be a mom.
I know there's no guarantee, but I'm hoping. Or maybe I can be a better light to others.
Sunday, September 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment