Friday, August 27, 2021

 My heart hurts so bad. No matter how hard I try, I just can’t make someone care about me enough to make me feel like I actually matter to them. 

I tried again. His kids will forever supersede me. (Makes me really think my only hope will be someone who has never been married, and has no kids…but there don’t seem to be many men my age that fit that.) 

I just needed a phone call. I had to ask for it. When he finally responded—likely voice to text given the errors—he couldn’t call me because his nose is runny, and his kids are watching a video on his phone, and, and, and. Oh, and if I send a message, he likely won’t see it for awhile because he’s out in his truck. (All this at 10:30pm) 

All I needed was a quick call. I needed to know someone cared. I found out no one really does.

I don’t know what I’m doing with my life. I don’t know why I’m such an epic failure.

I’m dying so hard inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment