Thursday, April 22, 2021

I finished 3 “Hear Him” videos today for my presidency. 

I started editing them about this time last night, and they needed to be done for our meeting today. I thought they turned out pretty well all things considered. (Namely, I’ve never done anything like this before.) My sisters said they looked good. It’s not like the original recordings were scripted at all, so it did take a bit of effort to get a cohesive “story line” in each video without it jumping everywhere.

I don’t think the presidency really appreciated it. 😪 I can’t post any videos until Tuesday because of timing, but I wanted some feedback—not just half-hearted, absentminded, “thanks.” 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been helping in gardens and on farms, helping a couple with ballroom, sprucing up a model T, babysitting and waiting to hear back from an interview. (I’m starting to stress about work.) I’ve been planning meetings, and coordinating schedules...but I don’t feel appreciated. I don’t feel seen. And for as much help as I’m giving everyone else, I’m still very unemployed, single, and feeling hopeless. I haven’t heard back from other places, either.

To make matters worse, I can’t seem to muster energy to eat, because it’s just me and that means there will be dishes I don’t feel like doing, and leftovers that will inevitably be tossed. 

Are you then surprised that I think I’m getting sick? 😓

I’m trying to meet new people and make friends. I really am. 

I feel like an idiot though, for not being able to do anything productive with my skills.😓

No comments:

Post a Comment