The prophet asked us to give thanks on social media. A lot of people have, and it’s been fun.
I read a friend’s post saying that she doesn’t like all of the give thanks posts—“it’s cringy, humble-bragging.”
...how sad. It’s ok to put all of the woe-is-me stuff out there, and “grrrr” stuff out there, the mocking things out there, but it’s not ok to put grateful stuff out there? 🤔 Satan is really doing a number on the world.
I read many posts—most are about spouses and kids—and I’m GLAD! Sure, I don’t have one to post about, but I’m glad that those people are celebrating their family. Do I feel they’re bragging? No! Sometimes it DOES require sitting down and imagining all of the things in your life to really appreciate things. Sometimes you need to see someone else’s example of appreciating the small things to appreciate your own small things. Plus, expressing gratitude really is good for the heart and soul.
Haha, I was coming here because I really want to talk to him, and I can’t. This post is very different from the one I thought I’d be writing. 😄 I’m ok with that. Let’s give thanks and count our blessings. 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment