Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Do You See Yourself?

Seeing yourself as you really are is so important. Remembering who you are can give you strength to overcome life's challenges, and to have faith in God's promises.

I don't think I really see myself as I ought to. I think I've lost sight of myself and my worth. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't love myself, and I don't feel things. I'm kinda dead inside these days. It's tough because there's a guy who would marry me in May if I'd have him. (May this year would fit a pattern in my life.) I just don't know that I feel as I ought towards him. I really wonder if I'll ever feel a love so right again. Maybe it will come if I see myself as I truly am, and see that I have worth that another person might find worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment