School has started. I don't find joy in the classroom that others seem to. I'm going to try and change it. I'm going to work on making this a great year.
It's all about attitude and planning. Granted, plans often go out the window, but whatever.
I'm so incredibly blessed. I'll learn whatever it is I need to learn. I will be who I need to be.
As an aside: the day after I broke up with my recent boyfriend, he sent me a really nice bouquet of flowers to have a nice school year. My bishop suggested I try and stick it out with this guy because there aren't a lot of guys out there. I shouldn't be discouraged if the guy doesn't want to get married in the temple, and doesn't really have much knowledge of the gospel...or aspirations.
hahahahahaha. No. There are other red flags, but I wish that I could ignore all of them. I really want to find my companion. I want to have someone to come home and cuddle with. ...or y'know, go buy toilet paper when I get home from a 12-hour workday to find that I forgot I needed some. (I had already changed into jammies. :'''( hahahaha) My bishop also encouraged me to date the 46 yo. Erm... I’m really not that desperate. If marriage never happens for me, it never happens. I’m not going to settle.
Ok. Plus I still miss Adam. Maybe just the idea of him at this point. I haven’t found anyone I click with like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment