I’m an odd duck.
I admire how people develop their talents, and can do all sorts of awesome things. I’m not going to go gaga over them, though. For example: football. I don’t have a team I root for. BSU, BYU, Redskins, or Cowboys; I don’t care who wins, but if it’s a good game, I’ll celebrate the victors. It may be different if I knew someone on the team, but even then it’s about people showcasing and developing their talents. Win or lose, you’re learning and growing, so I’ll congratulate you. I don’t care if you’re on the peewee football team winning ice cream, or the Patriots winning super bowl rings (and millions of dollars).
I greatly admire the people who protect others. Not only do they have great stories, but what they do shows a great character. Out of everything in this world, your life is arguably the most unique and precious thing. Public servants are willing to sacrifice their own life so that someone else may keep theirs. (Even contemplating that causes many to shirk back.)
I really don’t care how much a person makes. I’m more interested in someone of intelligence with a good character.
Bof. Sometimes I think it’s impossible to find someone with the qualities I’m looking for. He’d be so good, and could have his pick of women. I’m not the kind to stand out and get noticed. 😓 I wish that kind of guy would notice me for the right reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment