Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Babies!

I can't wait for the semester to end. Sure, there's another 5 weeks, but who's counting, right? I have a new little niece and a new little nephew that are just too cute! Yes, they may be a leading cause in my anticipation of going home. A break from all the homework would be nice, too. I'm spreading myself thin with all my assignments. The books I've been reading are beginning to blend together and I'm a bit worried about the tests I'll have to take about them. Slaves are overrunning my texts. I hope I can keep their stories straight! I'm also working on correcting a few little booklets, and let me tell ya--commas and semicolons are blending together. It will get better, I'm sure. This is just my first real life experience outside of cautiously phrased sentences that I'm expected to correct. All will be well. Did I mention the two babies? they're really cute. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment